Season – Salmon from 1st February to 30th September. Brown Trout/Sea trout from 1st March to 30th September. Coarse fish – year round.
- Anglers must be in possession of a valid fishery permit, and a State salmon licence when fishing for salmon.
- Anglers must fish in accordance with the Fishery Acts 1959-2019, Salmon & Sea Trout Tagging Regulations and relevant bye-laws.
- All legal methods are permitted unless otherwise stipulated.
- Fish hooked anywhere except in the mouth must be returned immediately to the water.
- Anglers are not permitted to bring dogs with them while fishing (except for assistance dogs)
- Anglers are not permitted to carry or consume alcohol while on the fishery
- Anglers must respect landowners property. Ensure that no access points are blocked. Close all gates and bring all litter home.
- Any angler found to be in breach of these rules may have their permit revoked.
- IFI reserves the right to refuse admission to the fishery.