Terms and conditions
1. Permit are sold online and issued to you via email. You are responsible for printing a copy of the permit to carry with you while fishing. It is a condition of all permits that the holder carry with him / her photographic ID (i.e. Drivers licence / passport) at all times to ensure verification of the identity of the holder of the permit. Failure to have in their possession the required photographic identification invalidates the permit. Fishing without a valid permit on state waters is an offence.
2. IFI cannot vouch for the safe state of the fishery at any time due to changing weather and water conditions and the possible presence of hidden and unknown dangers. Anglers are warned to exercise the utmost care for their own safety and that of others using the fishery. Anglers are advised at all times to use a personal flotation device when in the immediate vicinity of the Fishery. This offer is issued on the strict understanding that IFI’s duty to you is limited to that owed to ‘Recreational Users’ under the occupiers Liability Act 1995.
3. IFI reserve the right to refuse access to the fishery.
1. No liability for any errors or omissions
With the exception of the pages containing the steps required to purchase a permit, the information contained in this website is provided for general information purposes only, in the interests of public service. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the website, Inland Fisheries Ireland and its staff give no guarantees, undertakings or warranties in this regard, and do not accept any liability arising from any errors or omissions. Errors or omissions brought to the notice of the Inland Fisheries Ireland will be corrected as soon as practicable.
2. Website material is not legal advice
Any views, opinions and guidance set out in this website are provided for general information purposes only, and do not purport to be legal advice or a definitive interpretation of the law. Anyone contemplating legal action in respect of matters set out in this website should obtain advice from a suitably qualified professional adviser.
3. Website material is not the definitive view of the Inland Fisheries Ireland
Any views, opinions and guidance set out in this website should not be taken as the definitive view of the Inland Fisheries Ireland. Accordingly, the IFI reserves the right to make decisions which are at variance with any views, opinions and guidance that may be set out in this website.
4. No responsibility for other websites or operators
Any links from this website to external websites, which are not maintained by the Inland Fisheries Ireland, and the provision of information on angling service providers are provided as a matter of convenience only, and should not be taken as an endorsement by the IFI of the contents or practices of those external websites or angling service providers, for which the IFI assumes no responsibility. The criteria for inclusion of in lists of links and service providers is subject to change without notice.