Castleconnell Salmon Fishery – Permit Rules
The holder of this permit is permitted to fish for salmon on the ESB Castleconnell Fishery, from the point known as “the Gap in the Dam” in the townland of Lacka, Castleconnell, downstream to the point known as “The Bush Hole” in the townland of Prospect, Castleconnell.
- •Angling shall be with single rod and line only. •Use of worm or prawn/shrimp as bait is prohibited at all times
- •Angling allowed only during daylight hours. •No coarse or pike fishing.
- •No electronic aids are permitted
- •Possession or use of a gaff is prohibited
- •Angling from boats is prohibited
- •This permit is issued subject to a full and proper return of the numbers of all fish caught and released to Inland Fisheries Ireland
- •This Permit will be revoked immediately from any angler found in possession of a salmon